If you read through my last post, you’ll know I’m on a mission to be more organized and focused on what is important to me this year.One of the tasks I gave myself was to create a schedule that allows me to take care of everyday living ‘stuff’ as well as attend to all my creative babies.
For a week I timed my normal daily household chores. Actually there are still a couple things to add to the list, but they shouldn’t grossly impact on the schedule I’ve come up with.
To see what I’m working on, click on the names in the following ledger. Next week I’ll show you my progress. I spend 2 to 3 hours on the pilot and at least 1 hour a day on the other project. I’d say about 4 to 5 hours total stitching time per day, whether it be in the car, in bed with leg up, at the laundry, or in my seat. As soon as I get my materials, I’ll have to add my Stitching Buddhas class to the schedule, but I’ve got that penciled in in my head for now.
- Bygone Stitches’ Quaker Virtues
- Ink Circles’ Cirque des Coeurs (misspelled on the calendar)
- HAED…Heaven and Earth Designs…Tree of Creation
Presents Presently is a year long project to complete birthday and Christmas projects in a timely, organized, and enjoyable manner and speed. This is what I’m working on currently.
- Christmas Countdown…I want to do two more this year
- Erna Schuppelius…I wish to complete this just as Erna did with crocheted edging done in thread and ribbon weaving. This is to be a birthday present. I’m using Week’s Dye Works # 2271, Peony, 1 strand over two threads of almost sheer Irish linen.
- Keyhole Shawl…This will be either a birthday or Christmas gift depending on when It is completed. I am knitting it in Red Heart Collage yarn in Rose Dust color.
Pilot is a pattern in progress that I’m stitching for a designing friend. When I have permission, I’ll show you the work.