As I have been taking classes and participating in stitching challenges, I’ve come across some incredible stitchers and beautiful work along the journey. Too many to include in a blogroll which according to the blog tipsters I read should be kept on the shorter side so your own work can shine. So, I decided I’ve give these special people their own page on my site with a link to the latest work that they have done that is my favorite for the moment.
So, here are the “winners” (as they say on Dancing With the Stars) in no particular order. Please, check out the work. I know you won’t be sorry!
- Live, Grow, Nourish, Create…This blog is a pleasure to look at—it is clean, with good white space, peaceful, even. But the content is incomparable. You have to see what Viv is busy with. Check out her page on the word So and then read every single post related to it. And the ones in between, too. One wise lady here!
- CrazyQStitcher….this lady is a stitcher and a quilter. My current favorite post is about Anita’s use of Whipped Wheel in the TAST Challenge.
- Finding Home…Cheryl is very creative and does beautiful work, especially when she has “no time to talk.”
- Another Hobby Blog...Tahlia is a wonderfully supportive and friendly person to be in class with. She is also not only a busy and prolific stitcher, but a talented one, too!
- Embroidery for Ducks…Hannah does simply beautiful stitching! And she often shares info about special textile design. I especially enjoy watching the progress of her bluebird project.
- Brodibidouillages et Compagnie…This site has nothing but gorgeous work displayed. I especially love the post showing these lovely and impressive flowers.
- Embroiderland…I have discovered this man’s stitching via Sharon Boggon’s Take a Stitch Tuesday. He is probably the most creative and stunning artist I have seen to date. His blog is new. Put the name Luiz Vaz in the member search box at Stitchin Fingers and then look at his photos. Or just click this link to go directly to his photo page. You will cry!
- Ella’s Craft Creations…I have been admiring Christina Richards’ mandalas every week during TAST. You can admire them on this blog, too. The one using Up and Down Buttonhole stitch is just plain sumptuous!
Check this page now and then as I’ll update it regularly.